Accounting Associate - Accounts Receivable
|Location:||Clear Lake, IA|
|Benefits:||This position qualifies for KSC's full-time benefits, including health, dental, 401k and vacation benefits.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We are looking for an Accounting Associate to join our staff. This is a great opportunity for an accounting clerk, with primary responsibilities for Accounts Receivable. The Accounting Associate possesses knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures related to the accounting industry. This is a full-time position located in our Clear Lake, IA office. Work schedule is expected to be 35-40 hours per week.|
|Duties:||• Interacting with contract managers, client executives and clients to generate and process monthly invoices accurately and timely|
• Communicate with clients’ accounts payable and procurement departments regarding any invoice-related inquiries
• Monitor aging of accounts receivable and follow-up with clients regarding delinquent invoices
• Assist with month-end close process
• Serve as administrator for the Company’s expense reporting system and corporate credit card program
• Assist with related special projects, as required, including the annual audit
|Qualifications:||• Detail orientation, communication, systems and customer service skills.|
• Associate's degree (A. A.) in Business or equivalent from a two-year college, or equivalent combination of education and experience; Bachelor’s degree a plus
• General accounting and financial knowledge with account reconciliation experience preferred but not required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.